Reading Comprehension Test. Aesop. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
To download a PDF version of the test, nicely formated and suitable for classroom use, please click on the link below.
PDF Version of Test
|Reading Comprehension Test. Aesop. The Boy Who Cried Wolf|
Directions: Select the best answer from the choices provided. Write the letter of your answer on the line next to the number.
- When the wolf really did appear, it
- ran across the pasture.
- leapt from within the forest.
- sprung from the underbrush.
- The shepherd boy shouted "wolf" twice when there wasn't any wolf to
- amuse himself.
- see if the villagers would respond.
- train the sheep to protect themselves from attack.
- The wolf attacked the sheep
- at sunset.
- at sunrise.
- during the night.
- When the villagers rushed to the shepherd boy the first time, he
- hid in the bushes to watch the villagers' reaction.
- doubled up with laughter.
- ran into the forest to hide.
- The shepherd boy's master had told him to
- scare the wolf away if a wolf attacked the flock.
- run to the village for safety if he saw a wolf.
- call for help if a wolf attacked the flock.